World's First, Most Advanced and Widely Adopted cloud-based flash tuning platform for the BMW F and G series vehicles!
Cloud-based solution with a web-based interface for use on macOS, Windows, and mobile apps for iOS and Android. Developed and tested in-house from the ground up over the course of almost 2 years prior to its November 2016 debut with new features and updates being added regularly makes the bootmod3 platform a custom BMW factory DME tuning solution like no other on the market today.
Build the ultimate tune for your S58 powered vehicle and go from stock to full race calibration, and everywhere in between, with a map switch in the provided mobile app. bootmod3 calibrates the factory vehicle modules over the OBD port in just 3 minutes, switching among maps in seconds, in the convenience of your driveway or anywhere internet access is available.
Stage 1 ACN91 octane: 11%HP / 25% TQ
Stage 1 91 octane (95 RON): 17% HP / 28% TQ
Stage 1 93 octane: 21% HP / 31% TQ
Stage 1 E30 octane: 31% HP / 41% TQ
Stage 2 ACN91 octane: 13%HP / 28% TQ
Stage 2 91 octane: 20% HP / 30% TQ
Stage 2 93 octane: 23% HP / 34% TQ
Stage 2 E30 octane: 33% HP / 44% TQ
Stage 2 Race Gas: 33% HP / 44% TQ
** ACN91 maps are for vehicles that fill up with 91 octane that in some places around the Globe can be of questionable quality and not up to 91 (95 RON) standards. Lower than 95 RON (US 91 octane) cannot be used.
bootmod3 app and cloud services offer many unique features not found in any other flash tune including and currently available:
- Mobile app (iOS and Android) and Web (http://www.bootmod3.net) including Windows and macOS support
- One OTS map/tune included with the purchase and any other maps labeled as "FREE"
- Datalogging hundreds of diagnostic channels, up to 70+ channels concurrently with the highest throughput and sample rates available
- Datalog sharing and charting without a need to upload to 3rd party websites or apps using the mobile app or web browser
- Cloud-based storage for map data and datalogs
- Ability to log any internal RAM variable values with a number of preset ones available
- Reverting back to stock performance map and re-locking the DME to stock programming
- Live Dash - realtime vehicle parameter monitoring via in-app gauges
- Read and clear trouble codes in all vehicle modules
- Reset learned adaptations (octane, knock, Valvetronic, etc)
- ECU power reset
- (Optional) Off the shelf (OTS) tunes for 91/93/Race gas/E85 octane (SEE HERE)
- (Optional) Custom tuning available through tuners in the bootmod3 Tuner Directory. bootmod3 contains a full map editor so you can tune your car yourself or with your local tuner of choice as well.
Some of the OTS and possible aftermarket turbo upgrade custom map features provided by the bootmod3 platform:
- Map Customization through Map Editor
- Exhaust Burble adjustments on any map (OTS & Custom)
- Max Cooling Mode
- Cold start (cat heating on startup) removal for quieter cold start
- Cat efficiency check (CEL) removal for de-cat downpipes (for off-road use)
- Exhaust Flap Adjustments (Sport Mode)
- Top Speed Limiter Removal
- Boost By Gear % Reduction
- Re-calibrated Sport Gauges on iDrive
- Maps for upgraded turbos
- E85/blend, RaceGas, and Meth Injection Tuning
- Custom Throttle Mapping
- Backend Flash Maps for Piggyback Use
S58 engine BMW Vehicle Models Supported:
- F97 X3M 2019 - Present
- F98 X4M 2019 - Present
For more info take a look at the bootmod3 FAQ here!
*** OBD ENET cable required, available separately (Amazon $20)